Navigate the job market with confidence.
42% of college graduates are Underemployed.
Underemployed is defined as recent graduates working low-skilled, low-paying jobs that do not require a college degree. Although the country's unemployment rate is at an all-time low, 4.0%, the job market remains harsh for recent grads. Recent data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York shows that the underemployment rate of recent grads at the end of June 2018 was 42.2%.
We're here to help you beat those odds.
We provide extensive career coaching and job strategy services to help launch you into your career after graduation.
Career Launch Package
Ready to launch into your career as an upcoming or recent graduate? We'll work together to build an extensive career and networking strategy plan to accelerate you into your future position.
- 30 minute Pre-Consultation
- Resume & Cover Letter Development
- LinkedIn Profile Update
- Mock Interview Practice
- **Extensive Career Strategy Plan**
- 30 minute Bi-weekly check up phone calls for 2 months
- Copy of Protect Your Dreams & Rise Above Your Obstacles
**Our Extensive Career Strategy Plan includes:
- Defining success for you - setting clear goals
- Development of personal strategy & timeline
- Understanding your industry's job market - preparing for obstacles
- Targeting key employers - how to network with them
- Using LinkedIn & social media for career success
- Job search techniques & strategies
- Action plan & next steps